THE FURNITURE GOES UP
CARPET GOES DOWN
The non-disruptive carpet tile replacement system
Replacing office carpet or carpet tiles? Why suffer upheaval and disruption when PROJECT FLOORING UK will do the job overnight?
Why pay for storage and lost working hours? We start when your staff go home. When they return the next day everything is as they left it, except the new carpet is now in place.
A high percentage of the cost of commercial carpet replacement is furniture handling. To get the carpet on the floor, you need to get the furniture off the floor. That’s where Project Flooring UK UPLIFT SYSTEM comes in.
Our UPLIFT SYSTEM allow operatives to lift the requirement equipment so they can easily remove and reclaim the old floor covering and install the new one.
Using the UPLIFT SYSTEM provides a cost effective solution to carpet replacement. For carpet replacement in occupied work environments, our UPLIFT system is an efficient and economical alternative to dismantling and moving office furniture. In most cases, our UPLIFT SYSTEM allows us to install new carpet without moving, packing or disconnecting existing data or electrical wires that reside within the furniture system. It is without doubt a simpler, faster and most cost effective way to install new flooring.
Our management is structured in such a way as to give continuity from inception of a project to completion.
The same members of the team will stay with the project from the bidding through to handover. This provides continuity and client peace of mind and elicits a sense of commitment to the project within our Project Management Team. This results in the efficient and timely procurement of the project to the high standards expected of Project Flooring UK.
Whenever necessary Project Flooring UK issue method statements, risk assesments and COSHH safety data sheets for the work to be carried out. Our operatives are equipped with full PPE when working within a building under construction and are informed of the latest health and safety requirements.
OUR UPLIFT SYSTEM GIVES YOU:
- No boxing and crating the contents of desks, working surfaces, overhead storage units or vertical storage cabinets.
- No disconnecting or reconnecting of telephones, computers and electrical equipment
- No dismantling or reassembling of furniture.
- No disruption.
- No co-ordination problems.
- Paper, files, etc will be on the desks where employees left them overnight.
- There is no need to employ I.T. specialists, electricians or telephone engineers.
- Each morning members of staff will continue to have unimpeded access to communications equipment etc.
- The enormous ‘impact’ cost of employee downtime and loss of productivity are eliminated.
- As no other trades are involved, any programming complicating or split responsibilities are eliminated.